TGA Breeze S4 Mobility Scooter from TGA has an established and respected reputation for providing exceptional reliability, comfort and build quality. the new and enhanced Breeze S4 continues this superb heritage with the addition of several new features. These have been made possible by the latest advancements in TGA scooter engineering and include a unique, ‘BMW motorbike style’ optional rigid canopy.
At the heart of the Breeze S is the all-round, fully active and adjustable suspension. This is advanced motorcycle style engineering that delivers unrivalled comfort, safety and stability to users weighing up to 31 stone (200kg) allowing comfort and complete control even over rough terrain. A powerful motor, large wheels and pneumatic tyres provide maximum ground clearance, making kerbs and rough ground quite simply a breeze.
Everybody is different and every scooter user has different needs, which is why the Breeze S can be configured to suit individual requirements. Firstly, choose between the Breeze S3 with three wheels for maximum manoeuvrability and legroom or the Breeze S4 with four wheels for the ultimate in road presence and stability. All major controls for scooter functions are on the right hand side of the handlebars as standard but can be sited on the left if preferred. An optional foot pedal to operate the throttle can also be specified please call for costings.
Tga Breeze Optional extras: The batteries and charger can be upgraded if a greater range of up to 30 miles (48km) is required. The GT upgrade gives wider rear wheels and tyres for extra traction and stability whatever the terrain, ideal for those who may want to get back on the golf course. The Max option can be specified if a greater weight capacity is needed with up rated suspension, motor, gearing, electronics and a larger 24” seat for users up to 39 stone (248kg).
An option totally unique to the Breeze S is the solid all weather canopy. A strong tubular framework fits rigidly to the chassis with roof, windscreen and detachable clear vinyl sides, making the Breeze S totally covered, usable and practical all year round, whatever the weather. Colour is the final choice to make with the Breeze S4 available in two smart metallic shades of silver or slate grey.
As standard, Breeze S has a fully adjustable, supportive and rotating seat to make getting on and off easy. The tiller is also adjustable so you can find your perfect seating position with all of the easy to use controls at your fingertips. There are auto-dimming LED lights front and rear, energy absorbing bumpers for added safety and plentiful storage with a lockable and waterproof rear box for all your shopping, a front basket to keep everything you need close at hand and even secure compartments for your keys and mobile phone.
- Heavy duty battery upgrade available to increase range
- Fully adjustable comfort seat
- Very high ground clearance
- All the features and adjustability to suit your needs
- Fully active suspension, with true shock absorbers for added comfort
- Highly dynamic stability and stable steering
- Fully adjustable tiller with quick release action
- Stunning metallic silver finish
- Tilting tiller and fully adjustable seat to suit everyone’s needs
- Simple, convenient control system installed
- Alloy wheels and pneumatic tyres fitted as standard
- Smooth and quiet operation
- Powerful LED front & rear lights which dim at standstill to save battery, indicators and audible horn
- Advanced safety system installed
- Probably the most advanced and comfortable scooter on the market
- Special order item built to order
- Optional All Weather canopy
- Optional heavy duty battery upgrade
“First class all-terrain comfort makes this the ultimate choice for people who demand the best in life.”